If you are an organization that has realized you want to be strategic about data management, then we can help you answer these,
- How do you develop a road map of data initiatives to support your organization’s goals ?
- How do you build the assess and build the right set of skills to run your data initiatives ?
- What are your data assets, how do you manage and nurture them ?
- How do you derive value from your data assets ?
- How do you drive business growth with your data assets ?
- How do you secure your data without making it unusable?
Traditionally data operations have been subsumed under general IT operations and IT disciplines. Thinking about data strategically requires carving out your data operations into its own discipline.
- How do you design your data flows into and outside of the organization ?
- How do you manage the life-cycle of data within your enterprise ?
- How do you introduce change gracefully into your data layer ?
- What tools and technologies should you have in place to run your data operations ?
- What SLAs do you need to put in place for your internal and external stakeholders ?
- How do you integrate with external entities into your data operations ?
- What are the security considerations for your data operations ?
Having the right data at the right time at the right place facilitates better decision making. To that end we can help you with,
- Assess the data needs of various applications and stakeholders
- Identify the data integration tools that is the right fit for your organization
- Develop a data integration architecture that is flexible and scales with your business plans
- Develop data quality processes to identify, fix and report data issues
Every business has certain data assets that they need understand, manage and nurture as they do other assets on their balance sheet. With a strategic view of data, the core data assets can be classified based on your business vertical and your specific business objectives. Then metrics can be defined and monitored.
- Identify core data assets and related metrics
- Identify metrics that need to be shared with business partners and facilitate sharing as needed
- Identify the right reporting platforms for internal and external use
How you can get started ?
Contact us so we can do a quick assessment in as little as one week that will provide you with a set of actionable recommendations.
Our assessment will cover
- Your main data objectives
- Technology landscape
- Current data processes
- Key challenges
Our recommendations will include
- Gaps between objectives and current capabilities
- Technologies to explore further
- Key business areas to focus on
- Identifications of Quick wins