Data Value Mapping
Assess and Value your corporate data assets using our proprietary Data Value MAP (DVM) modeling tool to answer questions like
- What are my data assets, how do I value them?
Work with you to build a strategic plan based on the Data Value Map answering questions like
- How do I derive value from your data assets ?
- How do you drive business growth with your data assets?
- How do I develop and manage a road map of data initiatives to support organizational goals ?
- How do I assess and build the right set of skills to run data initiatives ?
- How do you secure your data without making it unusable?
Traditionally data operations have been subsumed under general IT or business operations. Thinking about data strategically requires new skills and tools to manage your data as an asset.
- How do I design data flows into and outside of the organization?
- How do I manage the life-cycle of data within the enterprise?
- What are the best data quality processes to identify, fix and monitor data issues?
- How do I introduce change to processes gracefully into my data management ecosystem?
- What tools and technologies should I have in place to run data operations?
- What SLAs do you need to put in place for your internal and external stakeholders?
Mergers and Partnerships require you assess and plan for data sharing as part of overall integration process. Having the right data at the right time at the right place facilitates better decision making and more impactful customer engagement. We can help you answer
- How do I integrate with external entities that impact my data operations?
- What are the data needs of various applications and stakeholders?
- What is the right data integration architecture that will provide flexibility and scale as my company grows?
Every business has certain data assets that they need to understand, manage and nurture as they do other assets on their balance sheet. With a strategic view of data, the core data assets can be classified based on your business vertical and your specific business objectives. Then metrics can be defined and monitored.
- What metrics should I be watching to best understand the health of my clients, products and services?
- What metrics should I share business partners?
- What tools and technology platforms are right for internal and external users?